In a world where immersive content is becoming the norm, Hexa is always seeking out opportunities to expand our tech stack’s reach and enhance more consumer experiences. This time around, we’re excited to announce that we've been accepted into the Amazon WebServices (AWS) Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Accelerate Program. The program connects participating partners with AWS to drive new business and deliver cutting-edge technologies to AWS customers.
Until recently, creation and distribution of immersive content have been highly complex and expensive. By leveraging spatial computing and synthetic data, Hexa helps innovative brands and retailers to create modern digital experiences.
The platform enables its users to:
- Deliver 3D content at scale
- Access an AI-enabled workflow to expedite content delivery
- Repurpose and syndicate content to the widest variety of online and metaverse endpoints including Amazon.com
- Achieve sustainability goals through the use of synthetic data to replace costly and wasteful photoshoots
- Provide best-in-class XR experiences, including: 3D/AR, virtual try-on, immersive advertising, NFT and Metaverse distribution
Hexa’s tech stack already leverages AWS real-time compute infrastructure to convert as little as a single image into high-fidelity 3D content for eCommerce and Metaverse use cases.
“With the growing demands of eCommerce and the metaverse, the ability of brands and retailers to create 3D content at scale is becoming mission-critical,” commented Hexa’s Head of Strategic Partnerships Gavin Goodvach. “Together, we are excited to be able to bring our solution to the AWS network of customers.”
As a member of AWS ISV’s Accelerate Program, Hexa is able to open the door to even more possibilities for its customers, such as direct sales support and co-selling opportunities. AWS also provides additional sales enablement resources and grants participating ISVs with access to millions of active AWS customers globally, which ultimately optimise the customer experience.
Learn more about 3D Commerce Here.
Want to know more?